Annapurna (8,091) is an enormous Himalayan massif, the tenth highest mountain in the world. In 1950, it became the first 8,000 meter mountain to be successfully climbed. It is located east of great gorge cut through the Himalaya by the Kali Gandaki River. The mountain has the glaciers on its western and north western slopes, which drain into this gorge.
Annapurna is a Sanskrit name that can be translated as goddess of harvests or more simply the provider. Of Annapurna's many highs peaks, five are labeled using some variations of the name Annapurna. Of these, the two highest (Annapurna I and II), stand like bookends at the western and eastern ends of the massif.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu.
Day 04: Drive to Beni (823m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 05: Tatopani (1189m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Ghasa (2012m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Lete (2438m). Rest and change porters. Overnight in lodge.
Day 08: Thulo Bugin. Overnight in jungle camp.
Day 09: Thulo Bugin pass. Overnight in river camp.
Day 10: Mristi Khola. Overnight in river camp.
Day 11: Base Camp.
Day 12-47: Climbing period.
Day 48: Cleaning up base camp.
Day 49: Thulo Bugin. Overnight in lodge.
Day 50: Lete. Overnight in lodge.
Day 51: Tukuche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 52: Marpha / Jomsom. Overnight in lodge.
Day 53: Fly Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 54-55: Kathmandu. Free day.
Day 56: Transfer to the airport and departure from Kathmandu.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast (3 star Hotel)
- Permit fee of Annapurna 1 (8091m) Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Drive Kathmandu - Pokhara & Beni
- Porters from Galeshor to Annapurna North Base camp
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking for the expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Emergency Oxygen -Mask and regulator
- Satellite phone (Pay calls)
- Well dinner
Cost does not Include
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
- Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator for climbing
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage