Shishapangma is one of the very lovely mountain of China, which lies in its autonomous region Tibet. Only very few people in the world had an idea about the Shishapangma before the Chinese opened Tibet to the western summiteers 1978. It is regarded as the very holy mountain by the Tibetans. It is the youngest mountain among the peaks situated above the height of 8000m, and there are only fourteen mountains above the 8000 m, high Himalayan ranges. Till to date many climbers have succeeded to approach its apex.
The North West normal route to Shishapangma takes us up easy angled snow slopes up to 35 degrees with one steeper section. The necessary lines will be fixed and placed on the steeper or crevassed sections. Following our acclimatization in Zhangmu & Nyalam, we will arrive at base camp 5000m ready to do our final preparations and acclimatization walks. Yaks transport our expedition gear from Base camp to ABC at 6,300m.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Preparing Expedition/visa for Tibet ( Kathmandu)
Day 03: Preparing expedition ( Kathmandu)
Day 04: Drive to Kodari, Transfer to Zhangmu (2300M.) hotel
Day 05: Drive Nylam 3750m. Over night at hotel
Day 06: Nylam rest for acclimatization
Day 07: Nylam rest for Acclimatization
Day 08: Drive to Chinese Base camp
Day 09: Acclimatization
Day 10: Prepare load for Advance Base Camp
Day 11: Trek to Middle Camp
Day 12: Trek to Advance Base Camp
Day 13-37: Climbing Period Shishapangama
Day 38: Trek to Base Camp
Day 39: Drive Nyalam
Day 40: Drive to Zhangmu & Kathmandu
Day 41: Kathmandu
Day 42: Kathmandu
Day 43: Final Departure
- 6 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast (3 star hotel).
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Tibet visa & Travel Permit for the expedition crew
- Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Zhangmu, Nyalam (bed- breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Base Camp - Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face brand)
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent & Kitchen tent
- Per person's (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from Base Camp to ABC
- Per person's (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to the BC
- Kathmandu - Zhangmu - Base Camp - Zhangmu (vice versa) are provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members & Truck for the equipment
- Peak permit for Shishapangma 8035m.
- Tibet Visa & Travel permit
- Liaison officer & Interpreter
- Nepalese crew' insurance
- ABC - Oxygen for Emergency but you must pay for its use.
- Satellite phone (Pay call).
- Welcome dinner
Cost does not Include
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Garbage Deposit. Deposit fee will be not refund if clients (climber) don't take back their garbage.
- Conservation fee.
- Medicine and first aid expenses.
- Extra yak.