This stunning peak lies in the Upper Khumbu region and is situated among some of the world's best-known mountains and most spectacular scenery. Pumori is a fantastic mountaineering objective; the peak straddles the Nepalese-Tibetan border. The trip is best suited for strong, experienced climbers who want to gain experience for climbing higher peaks in the future.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu.
Day 04: Transfer to the airport, fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2640m). Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Khumjung (3790m). Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 07: Khumjung for acclimatization and changing of porters and yaks.
Day 08: Trek to Tengboche Monastery, 3867m with its famous Manirimdu Festival. Overnight in tented camp.
Day 09: Trek to Dingboche (4347m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4900m). Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 11: Lobuche, acclimatization day.
Day 12: Pumori Base Camp.
Day 13-28: Climbing Period Mt. Pumori.
Day 29: Trek to Pangboche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 30: Trek to Khumjung. Overnight in HCR lodge.
Day 31: Trek to Phakding. Overnight in HCR lodge.
Day 32: Trek to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
Day 33: Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
Day 34: Kathmandu.
Day 35: Kathmandu.
Day 36: Transfer to airport and departure.
- 6 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast at 3 Star Hotel.
- Permit fee of Pumori 7145m. Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period for Pumori
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
- Porters or Yak porter Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
- Kathmandu -Lukla - Kathmandu flights with Cargo 50 KG Per member
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
- Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face brand
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking for the expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Emergency Oxygen -Mask and regulator
- Satellite phone (Pay calls)
- Fare Well dinner
Cost does not Include
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking.
- Personal & medical Insurance of expedition.
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed.
- Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator.
- Personal expenses.
- Bar Bills & beverage.
- Garbage Deposit and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu.